Drain Cleaning Repairs
You count on clean water to be there at the turn of a faucet, but it’s just as important to have dirty and used water removed from your home. Your drains are critical in ensuring that unwanted waste & liquids are routed away from the home in the most efficient fashion and when they’re clogged, you could be facing some serious problems.
The experts at Statewide Plumbing have what it takes to locate, diagnose, and correct the cause of any drain issues. When you leave your clogged drain unchecked, harmful particles and standing water can not only damage your plumbing, but cause harm to the individuals who are exposed to it. If a clog is neglected for too long, it can even result in:
- Drastic water pressure changes
- Costlier repairs and possible water loss
- Health and safety hazards
- Rust, cracks and other pipe damage
- Leaking, backflow & home water damage
- Increased water utility bills
Cleaning a Clogged Drain
A clog isn’t something that will just “fix itself”. Statewide Plumbing’s knowledgeable technicians have the experience and credentials needed to unclog all of your drains the right way, with suggestions to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Whether you have a clogged drain or you are looking for preventive maintenance, our licensed & certified experts will
- Service drains of any size & type
- Inspect, clean & optimize your pipework to prevent future issues
- Secure all connections
- Offer suggestions for proper usage and maximum efficiency
- Leave the work area as clean as they found it
Whether you have a badly clogged drain or just want to avoid one altogether, contact or call the drain experts at Statewide Plumbing at (919) 800-0297 for an estimate!
We also offer drain cleaning in Charlotte NC.