Expert Water Heater Installation
Water heaters used to last 15-25 years. Unfortunately, today’s water heaters last an average of only 10 years. This is due to increased usage as well as poor water heater installation practices.
Statewide Plumbing’s expert plumbers know how to properly install all types of water heaters so they work properly with all other systems in your house. We maximize the water heater’s efficiency and ensure you get the longevity out of your new system that it is capable of providing.
What a Statewide Plumbing Water Heater Installation Means
- A wide range of products and types
- Job completed up to safety & code standards
- Latest technology for maximum efficiency
- Long-lasting, guaranteed equipment & labor
Raleigh’s Number One Source for Water Heater Services
Trust Statewide Plumbing to get the job done right the first time. Expect your water heater installed or repaired in no time, bringing:
- Up-front pricing
- A visit from a licensed & certified professional
- A clean & safe work environment
- 24/7 emergency service
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction on parts & labor
All of our certified, licensed & trained professionals ensure that you get the highest quality water heater installation. Contact us or call 919-800-0297 to talk to an experienced Raleigh plumber today!