Water Main Repair in the NC Triangle
Your water bill can be tricky. Several common situations can result in a spike, which you might only notice in contract to the following months. While it may seem like only a few dollars here and there, a steady can not only be indicative of a problem, but cost you a ton over time. If you can’t explain your bill, you should have your water main examined by a licensed, experienced professional.
The Importance of Water Main Repair
Water main leaks can occur anywhere along the line, and many times can go unseen – they can occur underground on your property, or even inside your home, resulting in not only increased bills but costly repairs. With a damaged or leaking water man, you can experience:
- Contaminants in your water supply
- Dangerous sinkholes
- Property damage
- Mold and hazardous pollutants
- Stagnant and unclean water in your pipes
- Unsafe water pressure levels
When you call Statewide Plumbing, our trained and licensed technicians will locate your problem and provide a recommendation to repair, replace or service your water main. In some cases, such as heightened water pressure from an outside source, we can even install pressure-reduction valves to help you save money and protect all of your home’s pipes and fixtures.
Statewide Plumbing employs only the most experienced licensed & certified technicians. When you call us to repair or replace your water main you’ll guarantee:
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- We always provide flat rate pricing.
- We warranty all of our work in writing.
- 24/7 Emergency Service!
- No work done without your approval
- A safe and clean work site
- Only fully licensed & certified staff